Declaration of Principles
The National Spiritualist Association of Churches has, over the past one hundred years, established nine Principles that are neither dogma nor creed, but rather a simple expression of understanding.
- We believe in Infinite Intelligence.
- We believe that the phenomena of Nature, both physical and spiritual are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.
- We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression and living in accordance therewith, constitute true religion.
- We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continue after the change called death.
- We affirm that communication with the so-called dead is a fact, scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
- We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
- We affirm the moral responsibility of individuals, and that we make our own happiness or unhappiness as we obey or disobey Nature’s physical and spiritual laws.
- We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any soul here or hereafter.
- We affirm that the Precepts of Prophecy and Healing are divine attributes proven through Mediumship.